Visit the Hardware page to see all currently supported printing devices.
To print invoices on standard desktop printers, you can use your default print settings to print in Letter/A4 format.
If you have a thermal receipt printer, here are the steps for configuring and printing your receipts:
- Choose your receipt printer
- Print all pages
- Select portrait layout
- Choose the width of your receipt paper
- The paper length can be the longest option available as the printer will continue printing until it reaches the bottom of the receipt and then automatically cut the paper
- Set the number of pages per sheet to ‘1’
- Disable headers and footers
- Google Chrome – with margin set to ‘default’ it will show the checkbox
- Mozilla Firefox – Set the header and footer options to ‘blank’
- Apple Safari – Uncheck the header and footer checkbox
- Margins must be set to ‘none’
- Scale should be set to ‘default’ or 100%