By default, access to the FooSales app is restricted to users with the role of “Administrator”, however, if you require additional users to have access to the app but don’t necessarily want to give them Administrator access to your site, here is how you can manage permission for other roles using a free third-party WordPress plugin.
- Login to your WordPress Admin Area and install and activate the User Role Editor plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-role-editor/
- Navigate to ‘Users’ -> ‘User Role Editor’
- Select the user role that needs access to specific FooSales features under the “Select role and change its capabilities” option
- Enter the word “foosales” in the quick filter text box
- Check each of the items that have been highlighted (basically all the options with the “foosales” suffix)
- Click the “Update” button on the right