Simply visit the Get Started page which will guide you through the entire setup process.
Please visit our documentation section before logging a support ticket for the fastest possible resolution time.See Documentation
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The FooSales tablets apps are fully compatible with the Star mPOP™ combined Bluetooth POS receipt printer and cash drawer device.
We plan on adding support for additional cash drawers in the future. Visit the Hardware page to see all currently supported devices.
If your tablet’s built-in camera doesn’t scan barcodes properly, we suggest that you pair a Bluetooth barcode scanner to your device as they are generally faster and more accurate.
Visit the Hardware page to see all currently supported devices.
By default, access to FooSales is restricted to users with the role of “Administrator” or any user with “publish FooSales” permission, however, if you require additional users to have access to the app but don’t necessarily want to give them Administrator access to your site, here is how you can manage permission for other roles using a free third-party WordPress plugin.
- Login to your WordPress Admin Area and install and activate the User Role Editor plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-role-editor/
- Navigate to ‘Users’ -> ‘User Role Editor’
- Select the user role that needs access to specific FooSales features under the “Select role and change its capabilities” option
- Enter the word “foosales” in the quick filter text box
- Check the box next to “publish_foosales”
- Click the “Update” button on the right
The most common cause of this is that the connection details have been entered incorrectly or the WordPress user doesn’t have the required permissions to use FooSales.
Here are a couple of things that you should check:
- Ensure that your website URL is entered 100% correctly, including the http: or https: and any trailing slashes. You must use the URL for your main website and not the store URL (e.g. /shop). Please note: The FooSales web version currently only works with https.
- Ensure that you are using the exact same WordPress username and password that you use to log into your website (not your FooSales account)
- Ensure that the WordPress user has “Administrator” or “publish FooSales” permission
Once you’ve confirmed that all of the above is correct, it could be possible that FooSales is being blocked from connecting to your website. This might be due to a security plugin or your website hosting company blocking access. Please ask your hosting company to advise if the IP address of your device has been blocked from accessing the site. If you still experience any issues, please log a ticket with FooSales Technical Support for other possible solutions.
It could be possible that FooSales is being permanently or temporarily blocked from connecting to your website. This might be due to a security plugin or your website hosting company blocking access. Please ask your hosting company to advise if the IP address of your device has been blocked from accessing the site. If you still experience any issues, please contact FooSales Technical Support for further solutions.
If you still experience any issues, please contact FooSales Technical Support for other possible solutions.